Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shredder

I had about 4 hours to create a costume before an early Halloween party, so what's a nerd to do? That's right! Whip out the cardboard and aluminum foil, Abigail May, we're gonna have a ho-down!! I also have to mentioned I was all jacked up on nachos and candy corn to get me through the late hours. Huge thanks to Celina for sewing my sparkly purple cape, and Ocean for the support and not hitting me with that huge fucking bat I made....

1 AM : Obviously, doubt has set in. How in the hell am I going to pull this shit off? WTF was I thinking?







1:15 AM : Candy corn has revitalized my intentions! I will finish what must be done!







3 AM : I finally understand the essence of the baked potato....








5 AM : OH SHIT! FATTY ON A RAMPAGE!














Time for turtle soup!

No comments: